Have a clear vision and need additional support, from £4,500
This service is entirely bespoke to you and we will start work straight away taking over organising and designing your wedding day.
We take care of everything you require to ensure your wedding day and the months leading up to it are stress free.
We will work closely with your chosen venue or marquee company to ensure that everything is taken care of and nothing has been overlooked.
We will work with you throughout to identify your wedding day vision and any aspects of your lifestyle and personality that could be incorporated into the design aspects of the day. It is very important that the wedding is a reflection of you as a couple and, at Isobel Weddings, we focus on the details that ensure your guests feel special, have fun and are surprised with unique additions to your day.
We will source all un-booked suppliers for your wedding day. We will present you with a choice of options that have been fully vetted, allowing you to make an informed decision. We do not take a commission and we always work to get you the best discounts and offers from suppliers.
Once all the suppliers have been chosen, we will be in regular contact to ensure that they are completely aware of the day’s arrangements and any alternations that may occur.
In the weeks leading up to your wedding we will confirm itineraries and details with you and all your suppliers to ensure that everything is in place for the weekend itself. During the week of set up and during the wedding itself, we will be on hand to manage your event, ensuring everything goes without a hitch, decorating your venue and acting as a point of contact for your guests and suppliers.
Summary of Partial Planning services:
• Up to 20 hours phone, Skype and email communication and support
• 3 wedding planning meetings up to 4 hours each
• A detailed timeline of the weekend and event production schedule
• Supplier sourcing (up to 4)
Addition by request at £150 per supplier
• Primary POC for suppliers one month before the wedding
• Access to Top Table Planner and we will upload all guest names and dietaries for you
• Supplier confirmation one month and then one week before your wedding
• Onsite management and coordination of all wedding suppliers
• Coordination of your ceremony rehearsal the day prior to your wedding
• Decor and prop set up for the weekend
• 6 hours the day before the wedding including rehearsal dinner
• 10 hours on the wedding day
• 4 hours the day after wedding for brunch
• Primary POC for guests over the wedding weekend