Planning a wedding is great fun, but enlisting a professional to fine-tune your arrangements and make sure everything runs smoothly can give you peace of mind and ensure that you are able to enjoy the celebrations to the full.
This service is perfect for those couples who prefer to handle the organisation of their wedding themselves, but require the expertise of a bespoke wedding planner for the final stages of the planning process and on the day itself.
Seven weeks before your wedding we will meet with you to discuss your day in extensive detail. We will:
- Check over your wedding plans, looking for any potential problems and where necessary tie up any loose ends to help get you back on track.
- Make sure your suppliers have been properly briefed by Isobel Weddings so that they will not let you down.
- Suggest any other trusted suppliers from our own extensive database to cover things you may have overlooked.
- Schedule the day, right down to the last detail, including contingency plans.
- Manage all the final pieces of wedding administration.
- Provide unlimited email and telephone support, giving you peace of mind.
- Be on hand on the day to liaise with key personnel and oversee all the arrangements; to manage deliveries, timings, venue set-up, co-ordination, ad-hoc tasks and any last minute changes.
This service enables us to take over the final stages of the preparations, allowing you to relax completely and to savour every moment of the occasion in the company of your friends and family.